Don't Claim to be Another Top If You Can't Get Your Cock Hard

Of late, I've been fucking this adorable little Latin with an ass worth mucho grande. He's been fantasizing about double penetration. He's fucking tight, but I don't mind indulging his need for more cock, especially if it means I'll load his hole when there's another load inside him.

The other day, we're both searching for a second top and he happens upon someone claiming to be a top, who he invites over as well. Once I saw the BarebackRT profile, I'll admit I was skeptical. I generally get a vibe off of people and did not read true, pointed north top. Alas, too late as the invitation was extended.

I arrived. The other "top" was sprawled on the bed in a jockstrap getting blown, in the first of what would be three cockrings he would try.

Cockrings aren't a bad thing. I've never had a need for them, although on occasion they're sort of fun to add on as a kind of fashion accessory to push my balls forward so the bottom gets a hint to lick my balls more. But they also cover a couple of my sensitive erogenous zones where a light tongue touch and cause me to lose the ability to speak and floods my urethra with precum.

My pocket Latin sucks my cock for about 15 to 20 seconds and I'm completely hard. He shows it off to the other "top" then proceeds to climb on board.

Over the next half an hour, my bottom friend sucks, jacks, tickles, kisses and tries everything he can to get the other "top" hard.  Our entire session revolves around making him comfortable and getting him up. He switches cockrings twice more and to no avail. He gets half-hard once with no potential to even slide into the bottom's ass, even after I've opened it up.

The "top" finally declares that his cock has been "worn out" by the bottom and he needs to go.

As he's putting on his clothes, the "top" then confesses that he'd much rather sit on my cock than anything else. Now if he'd admitted this 25 minutes ago, I might have fucked them both. But he didn't. Then he finally says, "I'm truly versatile. Nowadays, I think I'm leaning bottom."

No shit, Sherlock.

I doubt this dude had an impotence issue. He simply couldn't admit he climbed over the fence and now lived on the bottom side of things. It happens. But fucking hell, if you don't think you can perform, don't volunteer, especially when another top is counting on you.

My time was wasted.

The dude left, I bred the boy after we fucked in earnest without any distractions.

Comments