Bareback Booty Call

I've been busy.

Hooking up can be work. And some of these damn fucking bottoms make it more fucking work than it's worth just to use their asses and leave. It's a pump and dump. What's the fucking deal?

I had to hit downtown for a couple of appointments. Using the geolocation feature on the BBRT, a hot bottom showed up. I messaged him. He messaged back as I waited for my appointment. We had our own appointment quickly.

Between my two downtown appointments, I made a two-mile detour to his house. At 45, this brown-haired athletic man stood 5-foot-11-inches. He also had an ass of death that the photos here do not do justice. When I arrived at his place, the door was open. I stepped inside, and found his ass up, back arched. I've seen asses that weren't as good on twentysomethings.

I unbuttoned and unzipped, him going to work on my cock. His tanned body is unusual against his beautiful smooth and alabaster white ass. He'd lubed it with Gun Oil. So when he turned around, I entered smoothly.

Fucking at any pace caused the same reaction. He just begged for raw cock. I reached around I felt his slightly hairy ass, his perky tits, and his chubbed up cock.

I didn't have a lot of time. So I snorted the poppers, gave him a hit, and focused on popping one out. I climbed on top and let it get to the point of no return. Then I pushed my cock in and let my load go.

His ass swallowed.

I'd never really felt a sensation like an ass swallowing, but he did. He loved the sensation of cum.

"I've got two more coming after you," he said. "It's staying in there and will go even deeper for them."

I recovered from the poppers and pulled out. My cock perfectly clean except for a little lube. I pulled my pants up, zipped up and left.

I was five minutes late for my next appointment.

Comments