Behind Dead Eyes... A Return to Breed a Third Load

The text message appeared: "I'm horny."

Let's admit that I did like the bottom in Behind Dead Eyes blog entry. Perhaps that creeped him out a little or the fact he never liked that I implied he had "dead eyes." Instead, it's a metaphor for the protective wall he builds around himself and that inner being.

After our time of debauchery at the adult book store, we'd texted a bit but not met up again.

"I am too," I responded.

"I want cum," he wrote.

"I'll give you some," I typed back.

As it turned out, I was downtown and would be glad to hit the bookstore yet again. A few more of his coy questions and my to-the-bone answers.

I had an appointment but once it was over, I wanted to fuck him. That was the only reason to drive over and pay the $11 admission. Once I admitted to having my good poppers, I got the green light. I made a left instead of a right and headed toward one of the best asses ever.

And I mean best asses.

It's usual for me to really look forward to seeing someone. I'll admit my crush on this boy. There's chemistry there, even if he can't admit there's any. And we fuck well.

I arrived, whipping into a parking place. I plunged into the darkness and throbbing environment of sexual scents, Pine-Sol, and satellite radio.

He stood along the edge of one of the banks of booths on the basement floor, not far from the entrance. Approaching him, he spoke under his breath, "You have to act like you don't know me."

My anticipation fluttered a little. I missed a beat, but I recovered and made the walk upstairs to the rooms.

Within moments, he joined me.

He wore a strange combination of a stretched out tank under a button-down. This flashback to the Flash Dance 1980s look seemed strange to me since I recalled the original look. Here I am in jeans and a t-shirt and he appeared so perfectly coiffed. He walked past me into a room. I followed.

He started removing his clothing immediately and I did the same, inquiring whether I should lock the door. He shrugged, a hallmark of his usual indecision. But I didn't care.

He stripped completely naked and went to sucking my cock, getting it hard. His oral skills are undeniably good. Then he crouched on the mattress, ass in the air.

As I did before, I went in for food. I ate his ass, spreading my meal wide. Oh, how delicious his hole proved to be. So good! I've eaten many asses in my day. His is just perfection, just lovely, just nice. The soft hairs never wiry and adding to the opening up, never detracting from the effort to open the hole.

With a little more spit as I pushed my tongue into his pucker and deep pink, I stood and began to push my cock into him.

I'd handed him the poppers earlier and he'd been sniffing them already, but now he really snorted them as my seven inches invaded his interior.

Oh my fucking God, how his ass was so damn tight and molded perfectly around my cock. In a way, it felt as if I was pushing my cock into the clay.

He moaned. I pushed. I'd pull back a little and push farther in.

Soon, I made it all the way.

I looked down to see this almost perfect hourglass shape. His smooth body. His back and upper chest wide, his waist going smaller and then that ass, the widest of all. Not fat, but perfect. And as I plunged inside it, just wonderful.

And in a way, I just hit paydirt.

Pumping in him deep once, I felt something. Oh so warm. Oh. This was a new sensation. Like I'd popped through to a new place, this warmth began to trickle down past my cockhead and tickle my balls, some dripping off and some running down my legs.

I inquired to be sure and disappointingly discovered I was the first to be fucking his ass, so all I felt was water. Knowing this bottom's routine, I knew it was clean and nothing to worry about. No scents or anything other than the unusual sensation that enthused me a little. If only I'd been squishing around a little extra cum as well.

The door to the room opened. I'm not locked in.

In walked an older white man and not at all attractive followed by an older African American who turned out to be a little fat. I didn't mind the audience. He urged me on, wanting to eat the cum out of the bottom's ass after I was done.

As I fucked more, the little trickle of water turned more into a gush of water and I really enjoyed that sensation of warm water along with my balls that now cooled in the air. I borrowed the poppers and took a sniff.

I fucked harder. More gusto.

"You want my load?"

"Give it to me!" he said. "Give me your load."

The trolls agreed.

And I went into a place where my cock and the bottom's ass just existed together. The water now emptied out, I replaced it with my flood into his guts with my cum. I throbbed. I buried to the hilt and stood still, letting my cock deposit all my seed into his ass. I pushed it in as deep as I could and then pulled it out as his ass sealed up behind my extracting rod.

My bottom friend objected to the trolls even touching him and we kicked them out, now the festivities were over. And he turned horrified at the splattered water on the mattress, not to mention me. Even with my promise that I enjoyed it, he just couldn't believe how much came out.

I kissed him for the first time as he began putting on his clothes. Oh, how well he kissed.

"I'll see you later," I said.

"You're leaving?"

"I came here just to fuck you," I replied.

"Really?"

"Really," I said. "Take care."

And I left.

Comments