Hope for More

I'd hit the adult bookstore on the promise from some beefy ass from BBRT. He promised to show up and be wandering around in boots and a jock. As I arrived and my eyes adjusted to the darkness and wandered around a bit. No beefy guys in jocks. No beefy guys. I check my messages on BBRT and he indicates he wanted to be sure I would be there.

I assure him I'm there now.

I've got time and I'm checking out a beefy, hairless Latino.

We end up in a room together, making out, licking his nipple. He slips on a condom and I fuck him a little.

I think of stealthing him. But that beefy ass is on his way. Right? I skip the stealthing and wind down the fuck, stepping out.

As I am waiting for the beefy ass, a couple comes out of another hook-up room. One makes a beeline to exit. The other hangs out. I get a feeling about the blond guy.

I'm wandering around some, hopeful for the bottom to whom I promised the load.

He's a no show.

I make some rounds and the blond hottie is gone. I'm checking booths for a blowjob but the crowd is light. It's coming up to be too late for the after-work crowd and too early for an evening crowd. I'm thinking this just might be one time I'm not going to get lucky here. It's rare but it happens.

I head upstairs once more and, hot damn if the blond guy isn't there. I lean against the wall, check him out. He checks me out. We're in a hook-up room in moments.

With the door secured behind us, he speaks: "What are you into?"

"I'm a top," I say.

"Good," he responds. "I'm a bottom."

He's about five-foot-eight and got a beefy frame. As he removes his clothing — all of it — he's not thin but he's not too wide. He's just perfect. He's got these lovely smooth pecs and a nicely developed chest and arms. His belly is also nice and flat with a great treasure trail. But the lower half of his body is just hairy. His legs and ass are covered with a golden brown down.

I remove my clothing too. It's unusual, even in one of the hook-up rooms, to get completely naked. Yet we do and I want it. As we come together, we kiss. He's an excellent kisser and his mouth covers mine, his tongue invading my mouth and hooking up inside my mouth. I can feel his body and it's one of those when he moves, it's like he's flexing muscles.

As I take a step back to climb onto the padded platform that serves as a bed, I get another good look at him. I'm guessing in this dim light he's 26. I'm also guessing he's bisexual or even a straight bottom. We kiss more and roll around a bit. He sucks my already hard cock and then he rolls onto his back, hiking his legs and pushing his knees to his ears.

He knows what he wants.

He opens a tube of some generic form of jelly lube. He slathers it on his hole.

"You'll cum inside me?" he asks.

"Only way," I say.

He takes another dab of lube and begins to put just enough on my cock.

"Good," he said. "I love cum."

I line my cock up to his hole. I feel all the wiry hairs brush up against my cockhead. I can also feel how his pucker is closed up. But it's itching to open. Again.

Pushing up against it, it opens and I'm inside.

I recognize this sensation. It's wet. And not from the lube. This man has been loaded.

Fucking starts and I push it inside him deeper. He snorts poppers and I begin really popping my cock. His own cock isn't hard, which doesn't surprise me. But as I feel around, I notice the cum within his pubes. Is it his? Is it someone else's?

His ass is tight with some resistance here and there. I can tell he's not experienced. He's not flexing his muscles at all. While he verbally encourages my fucking and squirms a little, he's not yet learned how to milk a cock with the motion of the fuck.

I encourage him to sit on my cock for a moment.

Now this offers no resistance and I get a really good look at him. Again, he's got one of those beautifully put together muscle bodies that are not overdone. The shadows of the room play here and there just perfectly. His nipples sit almost in the middle of his nicely built pecs. As I run my fingers across his chest, you can feel a little stubble where he's shaved or clipped off the errant hair or two. But there's a natural smoothness elsewhere.

In this position, his ass naturally milks my cock. I haven't snorted any poppers but I'm resisting plunging over the edge into the point-of-no-return. And then he starts talking about me cumming, but he wants it on his back.

I flip him back over and begin to fuck him in earnest with some fever after taking a hit off the poppers. It's getting a little warm with the exertion. But I can't wait to add my cum to the mix already in his ass, which he indicates is three or four loads. I ask him if he wants my load and he tells me he does.

My cock begins to throb and I let my load go.

I push hard deep into him and try to get it even deeper. I keep the pace before collapsing on him, my cock still buried inside him.

When I finally catch my breath, I ask, "How long have you been taking loads?"

"Not very long," he says. "Just a few months."

"Really?" I'm even surprised at this, although I suspect it's a little longer. "You like it?"

"I love it," he says. "I got fucked a few times with condoms and it just irritated my ass."

"Are you married?" I ask.

"Yea," he says.

"To a woman?"

"Yea."

"Y'all fuck any more?"

"Not that much."

I pause for a moment and question whether to tell him what I'm thinking.

"Well, I'd like to fuck you again," I say. "Besides, I'm kind of known in the bareback community."

"Really?" he says. "How?"

"I write a blog."

"You're not 'iBLASTinside'?"

"Yup," I smile. "That's me."

"Fuck," he says. "I've been wanting you to fuck me."

"Well, I just did," I say. "You ought to feel like it when I have more time and more room."

"You did damn good with what you had."

I finally pull my cock out. I'm still hard and tempted to load him again but I need to head home, as does he.  We exchange names with the promise he'll e-mail me. Oh, and it turns out he was in his late thirties.

Of course, he hasn't emailed me yet. That's the course of things. But I can always hope for more.

Beefy ass from BBRT eventually did e-mail me, at first saying he thought me an online flake. Of course, there's nothing further from the truth. Later he sent an e-mail that says he chickened out.

As it turned out, it was for the best. I rather liked breeding the married, blond bottom happened to be rather enjoyable. And I really hope for more. Because unlike a member of BBRT, the married, blond bottom wasn't chicken.

Comments