Recognition

If you've ever been through corporate testing for your personality, the results will show the kind of person one might be. Back in 1998, I went through some extensive testing and it determined I happened to be an extreme introvert.

That doesn't necessarily mean I'm shy as much as it indicates my focus tends toward internal factors — I'm more reflective, inward-looking. Add to that my own hate of smoky bars, smokers, and social anxieties toward large crowds and, well, you're talking about someone who'd much rather stay home than go to the latest concert or wander around a gay bar trying to pick up a bottom.

Through the past decade and a half, I've taken up a project on myself to open myself up. This blog among the therapies, but I'd do things as subtle as wear brightly colored shirts to work rather than the bland, fade-into-the-background hues that allowed me to skulk through the office unnoticed.

Am I an extrovert yet? Actually, I've tipped to the other side in testing, more ambivert (in the middle) than anything else.

Imagine my surprise of late as more and more people on Scruff recognize me both by my geek glasses or by my cock shots.

During my current job, I leave Scruff, Grindr and Kik open (and I often check BBRT) since I have a horrible boss (he had me come in on my day off just so he could yell at me for a couple of hours last week).

A local beefy bottom on BBRT and I can never seem to synchronize. We've attempted to hit the local adult bookstore or swing by his place for an anonymous fuck. I'd never seen his face, just his beefy body with a little hair and some miscellaneous, non-distinct tattoos.

He seemed a little like one of those tomcats near a dumpster at midnight underneath the streetlight. He looked cute from a distance and might be tame but a sudden move and he'd dart away. In fact, he would disappear from my radar for a period of time but reappear, asking when were we ever going to fuck.

Usually, this tomcat-and-dog game wouldn't seem alluring to me. I'm a no-nonsense kind of guy. I want to fuck your ass and breed it. If you're good at it, I might fuck you again. Otherwise, I'm done. Yet toying around with him had his allure.

We'd finally exchanged cell numbers because I had a tendency to pop downtown and he didn't hit BBRT with enough frequency to notice my visits. I'd mentioned one such visit Monday night and he'd given me a deadline to be at his place by 8 p.m.

I couldn't make his deadline.

On my day off, Thursday, I'd been in the office for a while and let my boss yell at me for a couple of hours straight. I've learned not to argue back because the idiot wouldn't let a fact get in the way of his being pissed off. After he calmed down, he dismissed me, not wanting to pay for any more extra time with me this week, so I left, heading downtown to check on a friend in a hospital.

Scruff had been open at work and stayed open.

Imagine my surprise as I received a message that simply said, "I'm sorry that Monday didn't work out."

I finally see his face — round and handsome with a face pic. I'd seen him mostly naked — in a jock — and found his beefy wide pecs with the fur down the middle to tree-trunk legs quite attractive. His ass provided a wide target and muscular mounds but no one would accuse him of being a "bubble butt."

Bubble butts seem so inflated that sharp objects might cause them to "pop." His ass provided a more substantial challenge.

We toyed with one another, as we always did online. But in the end, he relented and agreed to let me come over. It would be an anonymous encounter. Him naked on his knees to blow me hard then I'd breed him.

I arrived, parked, and walked in the designed backdoor (how coincidental) into a hall just off his bedroom. In the darkness, he'd lit one candle that provided enough light to allow me to see the figure in the room.

Perfection is not accurate, but to me, perfection is not desired. I like a man with beefy pecs without a distinct definition of a six-pack. He's got hair in all the right places without removing it, shaving it or waxing it. He's a real man. He likes beer, dogs, football, and chicken wings. He doesn't spend his life at the gym but has his priorities balanced.

This is the kind of man I recognize.

He's blindfolded. I unbuckle my belt, unbutton and unzip my jeans and flop out my cock, anxious to get it into his mouth. I step up and my cockhead brushes against his mustache as I place my hand on the back of his head where he's got a full scalp of short-cropped hair.

"Suck that cock," I said. "Get it hard."

His mouth flew open with the exuberance of a hungry man who hasn't eaten for weeks and caressed my cock as it swelled to hardness. He bobbed his head up and down,  interspersed the work with occasional licks of my balls, which thanks to the cool weather were tight up against my body but swollen. I'd shaved them a while back, so the light layer of stubble on my contracted testicles tickled a little.

I didn't plan on this being a long session. And while he'd followed my instructions to a T, I don't imagine he'd really wanted it to be more than a quick dump and go either.

But we all recognize chemistry when it happens and it began to blossom in the room. His oral skills were above par and he kept reaching up under my shirt. My tit tweaks were getting responses so I decided maybe I'd make this a little more fun.

I stood him up to discover he stood quite a bit shorter than me — probably about five-foot-seven. But his beefy wide stance still struck me as I pushed him back onto the bed and climbed up, kicking off my shoes and pants.

Positioning myself so my cock went right underneath his balls, his own prick stood out at attention

I growled. He responded in kind and soon my mouth covered his and we were kissing deeply. He slurped at my mouth and tongue.

He was thirsty.

"Spit in my mouth, please Sir," he requested.

I obliged.

It had been a while since I'd had a fuck who wanted my spit and, let's be honest, I didn't exactly tank up for this little adventure. I'd just expected a fuck and go. But here I am kissing. My pants are off. I've got this naked body beneath me and, God's honest truth, I wanted to completely feel it.

Off came my shirt too.

Now I nibbled on his perky nips, for which he jerked every time. Then I dropped to his cock and balls.

To be honest, I found his cock impressive for a bottom. Not huge but perfect for a man his size. Thick with a purple angry color to it. Yet I ignored it and went to his balls, tickled them a little with my tongue, and then put my hands under the bend of his knees. I pushed him up and exposed his pucker on this wide, fuzzy hole.

It winked.

I dove into it without hesitation, tasting a mixture of soap and something else there. But I worked my tongue and a bit of spit into it. Licked his balls, nibbled a nip then kissed him deeply so he could taste his own ass.

Then I lined my cock up to his hole.

"You're going to need more spit than that," he said.

I spit on my hand and rubbed it into the head of my cock before pushing against his sphincter.

Pushing harder.

I pierced him, entering into his ass.

Raw, I ripped inside his ass and entered him the way a man should get fucked. Not a lot of lube. Just a little spit. So he could feel me at every millimeter as my invader worked into him farther and farther.

He began to beg.

And I began to fuck.

His thick, tree-trunk legs up around my shoulders as I moved my waist in almost an awkward fashion, working my way into his ass and out.

I would almost pull out and he'd tell me, "Wrong way. I want it all inside me."

I did finally pull out to put him on top and let him ride. But he was a good little cum slut and sucked my cock some first before climbing on board.

He bounced. We kissed. I bit his nipples. He recognized how perfect my cock would be for double penetration. We fucked more. I made sure he had plenty of my spit to swallow.

"I think it's breeding time," I said.

"Would you fuck me on my stomach?" he said.

"You know that's how I like it," I said.

He hopped off and I moved out the way so he could crawl face down and let me invade. Despite his substantial beefiness, my taller frame allowed me to cover him almost completely.

I began to fuck and he began to beg. "Give me your fucking cum man! Breed my fucking ass, man! Let me have your load! Put it in my ass!"

I did. I shoved it in deep and my cock throbbed, flexed, and began to shoot my load deep inside him. In his case, it felt particularly deep. Rocking my hips a few more times, I left my cock inside him like a butt plug as we kissed and chatted a bit more.

I pulled out. He felt his asshole.

"It's wet," he said.

"I wonder why," I responded.

He licked and sucked my cock clean.

"Full service," I said, thanking him.

He left his blindfold on as I put my clothes on and left. He played with his cock a little, which I wouldn't deny him.

I spit into his mouth one last time before slipping out the door into the chilly night.

Comments