The Married Blond Bottom Bombshell From Adult Bookstore Fuck Sends a Note

After writing and posting it about fucking the married blond bottom bombshell in the Hope For More post, I actually received a note from him.

He wrote: "I really had a great time with you at [the adult bookstore] and keep reliving the entire moment of us in the upstairs 'hook-up room,' as you call it. I’m the married guy you met at what was the last minute before we both almost gave up on the place. I finally fulfilled my fantasy of having you fucking me bareback and cumming deep inside me. Thank you for such a hot time!"

The very hot blond also included a nice photo of him.

To be honest, the photo fails to do him justice. 

Let's hope I get to fuck it again and add more juice to his hole. If I do, I'll try to write about it. Or maybe it's something for my personal diary. One of those memories I'll keep locked away for that occasional JO.

Comments