By a Cell Phone Light...

The choices in an adult bookstore — at least the adult bookstore here in Atlanta — includes glory holes, private rooms, and a darkroom. Those are one's three choices to indulge in hedonism.

The holiday season hadn't invaded this place. Not even the music bothered to pulse with any musical beat beyond the normal dance jams with more urban tones. I'd made a couple of loops. My cock had been stroked and sucked through a glory hole or two. The private rooms had been occupied a lot. I'd had enough time to find the men in whom I wanted to see my cock slide first.

Among them, a beefy Latino, wide chest, short and stout. Look like a good chest. But his favorite destination seemed to be the darkroom.

Now I don't tend to favor the darkroom. It isn't because I don't enjoy darkrooms. However, trolls lurk there.

Some of you younger bucks may be asking, "What are trolls?"

Trolls tend to be older men (but can be of any age) who horn in on others having good sex and make it bad.

Age honestly has nothing to do with a troll, but trolls simply suck at sex (not in a good way) and they can't figure out how to improve their sexual prowess. Yet they insist on entering into others' fun and ruining it for all. In fact, trolls seem to delight in this.

No matter how ugly, how old, how black, how brown, how young, or whatever one's lot in life, your ass should be pink and juicy on the inside. Within certain constraints, I will fuck and breed you. But trolls are off-limits.

I politely push them away. Some are more persistent than others. Those will ruin a fuck.

Back to the hot, stout Latino in the military haircut wearing the unfortunate white, striped sweater.

A little tip: If you're going to a place with a darkroom, choose dark clothes and don't wear anything with a logo so people can recognize you.

I followed him into the room. As I entered, it took a moment for me to make out the shadows of the men. His was the shortest, of course, over near the corner and I moved toward him, brushing up against him. He responded in kind and reached for my crotch. I unbuttoned and before long he was down on his knees sucking.

His technique lacked focus and he couldn't go deep, even with someone like me who didn't really challenge anyone. My cock is just at seven inches, so my cockhead will just touch the back of most people's throats. Sure, you'll gag but it's not like I'll really stop you from breathing.

He kept his head bobbing shallow, supplementing with his hands and even licked my balls, which I loved. I completely dropped my trousers (all my valuables were locked in the car) so other men were feeling my ass and even one went down to share a lick on my balls. It wasn't bad.

I tried to hint to the little guy I wanted ass, bending over and reaching into the gap in his jeans where his ass crack happened to be. I would touch his smooth ass. But he kept sucking.

In this darkness, I wasn't the only one getting sucked. Darkness inspires whispers and silence for some reason. I'm a quiet guy anyway.

But there arose such a clatter, I snapped my head around to see what's the matter.

A black man with an obviously large cock snapped on his cell phone to look down at his huge pipe entering the ass of a beefy white man wearing what looked like a black jockstrap.

"Yea, man, give me that fucking ass," he exclaimed in a deep, gravely voice. A masculine man, the kind of downlow fucker you'd see on Sally Jesse Raphel and fucking this quiet white bottom raw. "This is a good fucking ass!"

It was across the room from me with four or five other men between me, so shadows would occasionally obscure what I could see. But the fuck noises were obvious. My little Latino continued to suck but I had my eyes firmly planted on what was going on across the room.

And I wanted that ass next.

The black fucker just got to pummeling that ass. The slapping of thighs to ass got louder and I pulled my cock away, bored by the half-hearted ministrations by the Latino. If he were smart, he'd stand, then bend over and drop his jeans.

He stood and continued to reach for my cock. I zipped up and moved toward the light of the door, but keeping an eye on the fucking.

The grunt and fuck noises just got louder. In the pale light, you could see the bottom now bracing himself against the wall and the top just letting the fucker have it.

"You're going to get my nut!" the black man practically yelled. And then he did. "ARRRRRHHHHGGGGG!!!"

He let loose what had to be a torrent of cum into that white booty. He fucked it a few more times.

"Fuck man, I gotta sit down," he said. "I'm fucking weak in the knees from that."

The cell phone switched off at that moment but he sat down where the light from the doorway showed his cock, a thick nine inches, as the bottom turned around, hefted it up and sucked it clean.

By now, my Latino had moved next to me and was reaching inside my zipper. But I wanted that loaded ass.

Fortunately for me, afterward, the white bottom moved by me to go toward the corner I'd vacated. I reached out and brushed my hand against his ass and followed.

It proved enough to get his attention.

The Latino had kept my cock up if the action hadn't. The bottom reached around and gave my cock a tug, recognizing another hard cock. He then lined it up with his hole.

I just fucking love cum sluts.

The entry was smooth and easy after that other monster had vacated. And I moaned. As that escaped my lips, a familiar light came on. The black top hadn't left and now his cell phone illuminated my cock inside this white ass.

It wasn't going to be a long fuck.

"That's a nice ass, ain't it man?" He egged me on.

Truth is, I've had better. I don't mind loose asses. This one was just nondescript. And the bottom had never learned to flex his muscles. I had to do all the work. As I reached up to get a grip, I grabbed what I thought would be his jock.

T'weren't no jock. It was some cheap, polyester lingerie garter belt. Fuck, I'm so not into men dressing as women. And this guy is totally not the type of guy who would.

But my cock is in an ass, raw, and I'm churning up cum.

"Dude," the black man spoke. "You fucking push me again, I'm going to knock your goddamned head off! You fucking understand me?"

Troll alert.

"Stand back and let the dude nut in his butt and we all can fucking watch."

That's my cue.

I snort some poppers and I let it go. I know I'm not as turned on as I should be but I keep my hands on the fleshy cakes and I try to tune out the trolls, knowing that I'm protected for the time being. I focus on popping and mixing it up in this bottom's ass. Picking up the pace, slamming harder, giving it to him, punishing him for being a pussy in women's underwear.

I cascade over the side and grunt a few times as my Latino is there, tickling my balls. Yes, he still wants my dick.

I cum. I half cum really. I shoot a load but it's not fulfilling. I give the audience a good performance, knowing that I am injecting into his ass but I beef it up making sure it seems good, although more understated than my black ally.

By the time I pop out, another hard dick is lined up and he's shooting by the time I've zipped up and left.

A little disgusted with myself that my powers of perception probably hoped that it was a black jockstrap rather than a black garter belt. I make another loop and I fuck a guy's face for a while. He won't offer me his ass, even telling me he watched me fuck that guy and that I can fuck him any other place but here.

And I bump into the black guy as he comments, "That was a mighty fine ass, wasn't it man?"

"Yea, man," I nod in agreement, now completely lying to him. "You have a good one."

I head out. Half satisfied.

Comments