Travel Diary: Silicon Valley Sucks My Cock... Twice

I am not crazy about blowjobs except as a prelude to fucking. My evening began with the usual bullshit I've found here in the East Bay/South Bay area.

One guy I hoped for was going to "check where I was" then sent a nasty note about 30 minutes later and said since he didn't hear back from me to forget it. Dude, you were figuring where I was. I invited you. Funny thing, he supposedly was in the same fucking town.

One beautiful Asian guy does deserve a little extra OOMPH though. We started exchanging messages on BarebackRT.com so we're already on the same page. Then as I'm about to close the deal, he asks what "iBLASTinside" means.

You know, some people just aren't all that smart. I explain.

"Do you always blast inside?" he asks.

"Yup," I respond. We're on a bareback site and, for bottoms, that's usually a turn-on.

"No exceptions?" He's asking. Now maybe he likes to be held down?

"What's up?" I ask.

"I'm just not ready to exchange bodily fluids."

And that was the end of that.

So an e-mail pops up with a guy willing to suck me off and I throw out where I am, expecting more of the bullshit. About 20 minutes later, I get a message, "I'm in the lobby."

I head down and he's right on the money with looks. We head up and start warming up. Me naked from the waist down on the bed in the darkened room. He works my cock with good cocksucker expertise.

He licks my balls, sucks and nibbles, deep throats without any roughness or pain, he uses his hands just enough and flexes his throat, his lips are tight, his teeth aren't anywhere to be found and his tongue is always active.

Apparently, I've finally hit the jackpot of cocksuckers in Silicon Valley.

That, or I'm just so fucking horny.

Truth is, maybe it's a combination of the two.

He draws it out for his own fun for a bit, making it last about 10 minutes before going for the goal... and when I deliver, even he mentions later how intense and how much cum it is. It's a lot. A week's worth, minimum. I'd been saving for an ass. But he swallowed it. Well, I know he savored the flavor for a bit before sucking it all down.

But he didn't stop. His talent knew how to handle the sensitive cock after cumming and he worked me where I never lost my rigidity. And soon, I was moaning again. Twenty minutes later, he sucked down load number two, twice as intense and still sizable.

It wasn't an ass. I'm still seeking ass to slam a load into. But at least my balls aren't blue.

Comments