Travel Journal: The Asian Con Artist

I've written much too often of my affinity for Asian ass. It goes without saying that the tight and smooth ass of this Far East delicacy can be one which I enjoy immensely, although I am an equal opportunity fucker and find other flavors equally amazing.

When visiting the West Coast, I am afforded a greater opportunity to indulge in this delicious flavor and sometimes solicit it. Such was the case during my recent visit to Northern California when I posted a Craigslist ad asking for Asian Ass to fuck. I'd been specific and requested my usual non-smoking variety.

When it comes to Asians, age makes no difference. The saying regarding African Americans that "black doesn't crack" refers to their youthful appearance. It seems Asians don't turn to raisins. They're smooth until they're fucking ancient.

I got several hits from my ad but the one that kept my attention was a delicate Taiwanese just up I-880 from me. He wanted to host and be ass up and waiting. Some negotiation later and after dark, I was on my way.

I hesitate sometimes to do this because I'm in unfamiliar territory and I don't know what's the good part of town and what's bad. But still, I end up in a questionable part of town walking into a small condo.

As I do, the smell hits me. It's undeniable. He smokes.

Even though I've asked and he's said no, he doesn't. He does. He lives alone as this tiny condo is such I'm walking in the front door directly into the bedroom.

But that ass. I walk up to it and touch it. He grunts. I begin feeling his body.

The photos I've included here do not do this man justice. His muscular body is tight. His waist is no more than 29 inches around and it's perfectly muscular. Yet he has little meaty pecs and nice nipples.

And I'd been building up to this moment. It was getting late, I was horny and I didn't feel like driving back to my hotel and starting an ass search. So the proverbial one in the hand...

I dropped my pants.

A little lube and breathing through my mouth helped. I never could get completely rock hard but hard enough that he seemed impressed. We never changed position. I just mounted him and made sure to keep his face down so we never kissed. In fact, I wrapped one hand around his chest and I put him in a chokehold with my other hand.

I then forced my cock into his hole. With my hips forcefully pummeling his ass. My waist was massive compared to his. My bodyweight pinned him down. My hand around his neck allowed me to feel his pulse quickening as I then raised myself up on my toes and really began to slam into him.

"You want my load?"

"Yes," he said in obviously broken English. "I want you to cum. Put it in my ass."

"Want it no matter what?"

"Please breed my boy pussy."

I fucked him even harder. It took some real force for me to bring my cum to the surface. I always have a harder time cumming under these conditions. But finally, I reached the spot and shot my load into his ass. I grunted with my exertion. He released a sigh of content. Jizzjoy. He wanted it.

He wanted me to stay but now the stink returned and I needed to go. I begged away and pulled on my clothes, leaving quickly.

I wish he hadn't lied and I hadn't invested my whole day chatting with him when I could have had a Filipino... a little heftier but a lot less smelly.

Comments