Travel Diary: The Bisexual Bad Booty...

One of my favorite ads (and one of the most popular to get responses on Craigslist) is one calling for "room service" in my hotel room. It sets up an anonymous fuck scene that, for some reason, seems to attract some hot ass and, in many cases, bisexuals who don't want locals to know they crave the dick.

On my recent travels out West, the ad worked its charm and I got several responses. But despite a very hot (gay) 23-year-old, I chose the bisexual 35-year-old who was sneaking around on his girlfriend. As I've outlined of late, I've got a couple of things that can really bug me: Men who smoke and men who send fake photos.

My top choice sent hot, hot, hot photos and promised he was a non-smoker.

The room service scene keeps the lights off. The victim... err... bottom comes in, disrobes, sucks me hard, and then lays flat on the bed for me to fuck them until I cum. The bottom is then supposed to suit up and leave.

The bisexual arrived a little late, but still followed directions. As he sucked my cock, I got a whiff of that all-too-familiar but all-too-unpleasant scent.

Smoker.

Damn it.

Then the dude broke the rules and climbed on board. His dragon breath exhaling down on me. But like a fucking V8 piston, he rode me so quick, it kept me hard enough. Lucky for him.

But in the dim light of the crappy hotel room light, I could see him. In detail.

If this guy was 35-years-old, I looked 10 years younger than him. His photo that he sent definitely wasn't him — at least not the face one. Gaunt and wrinkled, he had to be 10 years older than me.

Two rules are broken.

I warned him I was close to cumming, not that I was. His ass didn't feel bad but breaking one rule I might forgive but two didn't deserve a load. I faked a cum shot, not even bothering with the poppers.

He left, thinking he'd satisfied. I got back online to see if the 23-year-old was still awake.

Comments